The Institute has recently built a state-of-the-art Auditorium in the Campus with a Capacity of 180 Seats. It is centrally Air-conditioned with Power Back-up with separate Generator Set. There is a beautiful Stage fitted with Fire-Proof Curtains, Big Screen for Projection with LCD Facilities, latest Sound Systems etc.
- For Cultural Programmes : 8 microphones and 32 spot lights with dimmers.
- For Conferences and Seminars : Maximum of 8 chairs on the Dias (Stage) with tables.
- Fixed Screen of 14' x 20'.
- 24*7 security
- Microphones as required
- Podium with Microphone
- 2 Cordless Hand Microphone
- 1 Cordless Collar Microphone
- L.C.D. Projector
- AUDIO RECORDING & PLAY BACK FACILITY
- Theatre style with seating of 180 chairs
- Stage and one Green Room, No Wings
- Suitable for Cultural Programmes, Seminars, Lectures, Book Release etc